School Pavilion Building - Ideal for the sports field
Wooden Pavilion Building
New to our range of Gazebos and Shelters is this Wooden Pavilion Building. The design is based on the very popular Octagonal gazebo, as it is basically a stretched octagon, with a wider mid section to increase seating capacity. The Pavilion benefits from all the same features as our current range of shelters including;
• Laminated timber upright posts to reduce splits and shakes
• Planed and pencil rounded timbers to “soften edges” and prevent splinters
• 115mm uprights for strength and stability
• 420mm wide benching – big enough for adults as well as pupils
• Open balustrade to enclose the area while occupants remain visible
• Gallow brackets as feature to gazebo sides
• Katepal Bitumen Shingle Roofing with manufacturers 15 year guarantee
• Pressure treated timbers with 10 year guarantee
• No Ground Contact fixing to ensure long life
This Pavilion Building is 8 meters x 4 meters so as to offer a wider vision splay to the occupants of the pavilion, and increased seating capacity. Yet it is still suitable for the many gazebo accessories now available for the other gazebo styles including; weather proof sides, desks, blackboard etc. This makes it ideal not only for use as a pavilion on the sides of the sports area, but also as an outdoor classroom for schools with larger than average class sizes.
Click here to go through to the product page on this Pavilion Building.